Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Winston Smith
Good evening, everyone, and thank you for creating such a welcoming community. I am a 39-year-old civil servant and historian with a lifelong love of Ghostbusters and its multimedia family. I literally do not remember ever not liking the movies and cartoon, and still have my original Egon action figure (he accompanied me to the theater for Afterlife, along with my bespoke "No Ghost" bow tie).

I am an amateur writer and artist (attachment germane) and have previously written an unofficial novelization as well as a full-length unofficial novel in other franchises. I have toyed with the idea of writing a novelization for the utterly brilliant 2009 Video Game. I first discovered this community while browsing the Internet for images of the Rookie, and was stunned by the work CaptCyan did on JoeGhostbuster's custom Rookie figure.

I have a little experience making custom Thomas the Tank Engine toys for my son, but the fine sculpting and paint displayed here is beyond me. I am still interested in acquiring something like the Rookie, and would be much obliged if anyone can help point me in the right direction.

P.S.: the aforementioned drawing:
By kahuna900
Welcome Winston, just a few questions...

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]