Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Rae Stantz
Honestly speaking, I am actually surprised that I haven't ever signed up to the forum, or posted here...

Anyway, Hæ / Halló / Hello to all! I'm Rachel, most just call me Rae. (Yes. Pronounced Ray. :blush: Who also happens to be my favourite. My boy, my lad, my number one Christmas boutique gift item.) I won't bore you with too many details, just that I'm a silly movie and TV actress and voice actress who also dabbles in illustration.

I've been a lifelong fangirl, enthusiast and general purveyor of all things Ghostbusters. Movies, cartoon, comics, juicy discussions with actors, you name it!

I'm rather pleased to be here. I'll attempt to interact when time allows. <3 Nice to meet everyone.
gamera1968, ccv66, mike_waclo and 1 others liked this
By gamera1968
Rae Stantz wrote: January 27th, 2024, 3:41 pm Honestly speaking, I am actually surprised that I haven't ever signed up to the forum, or posted here...

Anyway, Hæ / Halló / Hello to all! I'm Rachel, most just call me Rae. (Yes. Pronounced Ray. :blush: Who also happens to be my favourite. My boy, my lad, my number one Christmas boutique gift item.) I won't bore you with too many details, just that I'm a silly movie and TV actress and voice actress who also dabbles in illustration.

I've been a lifelong fangirl, enthusiast and general purveyor of all things Ghostbusters. Movies, cartoon, comics, juicy discussions with actors, you name it!

I'm rather pleased to be here. I'll attempt to interact when time allows. <3 Nice to meet everyone.
Welcome to the family, Rae!
By Heroic35
Hey! Welcome.......aboa.....rd........ I see someone already took that line. Okay, fine....

Are you a god?

Also, what type of film projects and VO work have you done? I am interested to learn more!
supremeadmiral liked this

Hey guys, its been over a month without updates an[…]

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]