We've found it!!! Penfield's gizmo is...

... an RS 612-849 (V7490) "LCD Thermometer/Clock". Manual

I can't find any for sale though :(
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Mercifull wrote: March 27th, 2024, 7:48 am We've found it!!! Penfield's gizmo is...

... an RS 612-849 (V7490) "LCD Thermometer/Clock". Manual

I can't find any for sale though :(
There appears to be one on Ebay...
Mercifull liked this
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

The_Y33TER wrote: March 27th, 2024, 9:21 pm
Mercifull wrote: March 27th, 2024, 8:41 am got a link?
It appears that some time today someone who saw this thread made a cheeky purchase. https://www.ebay.com/itm/291127056121
Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there were also two on eBay in the UK that got snaffled straightaway.

tobycj wrote: March 28th, 2024, 6:58 am
The_Y33TER wrote: March 27th, 2024, 9:21 pm

It appears that some time today someone who saw this thread made a cheeky purchase. https://www.ebay.com/itm/291127056121
Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there were also two on eBay in the UK that got snaffled straightaway.
It was $60 for the lot of 2, plus $50 shipping.

How is that shipping cost even legal?? :sigh:
gamera1968 wrote: March 28th, 2024, 8:43 am
tobycj wrote: March 28th, 2024, 6:58 am

It was $60 for the lot of 2, plus $50 shipping.

How is that shipping cost even legal?? :sigh:
They were shipping from Egypt. Turns out a friend of mine in the US bought them!
RedSpecial liked this
Mercifull wrote: January 15th, 2024, 12:22 pm Hard to tell if it’s an actual black flight suit or some other black coverall at the moment. Looks cool with the cog mooglie. I’m glad one is coming with the HasLabs two-in-the-box now.
Am making my own interpretation of the coverall, inspired from Haslab's 2 in the box patches: The gear mooglie on the right shoulder, and Haslab trap-themed on the left. In place of the nametag I'll be using the long logo patch from the Spirit full size pack. Just something to slop around in.
Dr. Stantz Jr. wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 9:54 pm Whipped together a quick template for the ID badge based on the Haslabs preview:

If anyone wants to modify their own, feel free to grab the .psd file to edit the details: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I'm tempted to print this off and stick it on my actual work swipe card.
Dr. Stantz Jr. liked this
If anyone is interested in printing their own business cards, I've also put these together - I've been off work this week, so just playing around with a few things.

I took some creative liberties with the address, etc (it's the Lyons Pool Recreation Center which served as the exterior to the research center). Phone & fax are from the Zeddemore Industries press release...

I've based them on the Adam Savage BTS videos:

prodestrian, Kingpin liked this
prodestrian wrote: April 4th, 2024, 8:04 pm
Dr. Stantz Jr. wrote: April 4th, 2024, 7:57 pm I've based them on the Adam Savage BTS videos:
I did try emailing Callie's email address from those cards. It bounced. I was hoping at least for an out of office autoreply or something :lol:
Did you remember to properly set up a multi dimensional router to the correct universal coordinates?
prodestrian liked this
Has anyone started producing the leg hose attachment for the engineer corps flight suit... I have found a bunch of print files for it however I am being lazy and don't feel like setting up my printer. I have found a few that ship from Italy but the shipping is twice the cost of the item.
Can't afford a Magnoli so just got hold of a plain cotton (not rip-stop) black flight suit. It should do nicely once it's got a name patch and elbow patch and shouldn't be too difficult to add some brass poppers for some better screen accuracy. I don't mind the lighter-weight fabric than thick ripstop but it is rather black... it could do with a really hot wash to fade it down just a tad.
Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]